05 December, 2009

I forgot

I start my masters program in Mental Health Counseling on Monday and then the race is on to get it done so I can be my own boss and set my own hours.
Lou will be starting the same program later as she has run into some issues from her last college and starting at the new one so she will be starting later.
Yep we don't know went we are busy so we just keep doing more until we just plain fall flat on our face then we realize we should slow down a little but just a little. Ha Ha
lou has to go to Denver I think it is next week with Mattea and then we have to go to Kory's school on the 18 in the morning and that evening we are going to the Cerebral Palsy parents Christmas party in this area. Then it is get ready for Christmas and our trip and then it is the new year and all the fun it brings. Yep things are slowing down in our world.

No comments:

Post a Comment