14 September, 2007

This is TORTURE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Santa Fe held on to our documents for a WEEK before they even sent them to Phoenix...AAAARRRRGGGHGHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So we are waiting even LONGER! I am SO FRUSTRATED I could SCREAM!!! They could have been back in Guatemala by now and they just sent them to Phoenix today...grrrrr... I am now planning to fly up to spend time with my dear mother and daughter in Salt Lake City. We must go SHOPPING... Hopefully in a few weeks we will know SOMETHING......

1 comment:

  1. All this time you could have been bonding with Onnolee. I thought these people were supposed to care about children and families, yet all I see is a bunch of bureaucratic screw ups where one would hope compassionate humanitarians would exist. I hurt for you all.

    ReplyDelete