27 December, 2007

Nesting and packing...

"Gook! Gook! (Look! Look!)"




I am officially off from work. Unfortunately, the only reason I am not working tonight is because I have a nasty sinus infection and hoping to beat it by this weekend. The kids had a really nice Christmas, and in retrospect I am kind of glad our trip to Guatemala isn't happening for another few days. I think it would have been too much at once after all. Tomorrow starts the great "clean-up"- nesting and babyproofing! I have four days, hopefully with everyone helping, to get the place in tiptop shape, plus do laundry and finish packing. We will be heading up to Salt Lake on Sunday or Monday depending on the weather reports, and then down to Guatemala on Thursday at dark thirty. Our flight is around five in the morning so we have to be at the airport at 2 or 3. This may be my final blog until then as I won't have internet access in Salt Lake. But I will be back online, hopefully, once we get to Guatemala!

3 comments:

  1. Lou...I am so excited for you. There must be something going around because the day before I headed to Guatemala, I had to go the doctor with a severe sinus infection. I took steriods with antibiotics and it did kick it while there! Give Onnolee and hug and a kiss from her friends in Missouri! God Bless you for doing HIS will in YOUR life! cheri

    ReplyDelete
  2. Everyone looks DYNAMITE and SO HAPPY! I bet you're the only one who ever cries in your house. Feel better, Honey Bunches, and have a beautiful safe trip and a really great reunion. Bring 'er on home! Love and Happy New Year!
    ~roberta

    ReplyDelete