22 January, 2008

Settling in

Well, after 2 weeks of no sleep for Mom or Dad, Onnolee is finally starting to -mostly- sleep through the night instead of crying every half hour. She only wakes up twice or so to suck bottle and goes right back to sleep. She is finally starting to drink 4 or 5 ounces out of her bottle all at once, instead of 1/2 ounce spurts here and there. After 2 weeks of refusing to eat anything except torn up pieces of bread, she ate chicken, carrots, cereal and a whole container of mango dessert tonight along with her bread and cereal puffs.
After 2 nights of fairly decent sleep, I almost feel normal...

3 comments:

  1. Glad the transition is underway. Keep us posted on "how long" the settling-in process takes. I know for my friend's daughter, it was about a 4-5 week process for a complete transformation. I hope you get in a routine and get back to normal soon. Cheri

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH No! Lou...Is this what I have to look forward to? I'm sure things will settle soon. It takes time as I am soon to find out! Keep on posting and take care!

    Nicole

    ReplyDelete