14 October, 2008

Eastern European Previo

In Guatemala, when our paperwork got "kicked out" for whatever reason, it was called a "previo." Well, our first dossier submission has resulted in an immediate previo. Apparently they have decided the wording on my husband's Power of Attorney needs to be reworded. I think it is a quick fix, and then hopefully we will be "in" by next week and waiting for our court date. It is annoying and sad to have a setback again, but at least our paperwork has actually been looked at. Our funds are growing, as is my vacation time, so there is a little bit of positive to the wait. I am just worried about our girl. I pray that she will be able to stick out this winter without becoming sick. I am still hoping and praying we can get her here this year.

3 comments:

  1. I'm sorry - it is encouraging that they've started looking it over though, right?

    To lighten things up here, Eric is reading over my shoulder and just started laughing about the "pinto bean festival". :) We've never heard of such a thing!!!

    I pray for your sweet girl, that you can get her home QUICKLY.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hoping this minor update doesn't delay you any longer! Praying for God to work on the hearts of those in power at the SDA to release these children to the loving homes waiting for them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Our dossier was rejected the first time we submitted because of a change in how often you need to send post placement reports. The good news was we fixed it quickly like you did and it got processed again within two weeks! You will probably get your date soon.

    ReplyDelete