03 March, 2009

LOOK at the difference ALREADY!!!


4 or 5 pounds heavier sure does make a difference! She's only been here a month now, but Mattea is definitely starting to feel right at home, spontaneously approaching the other little ones and making attempts to interact. Getting tackled by a 2 year old... Tomorrow is her first day of "homebound" school. In her case, homebound will be AT the school working one-on-one with the speech therapist for 30 minutes one day a week to develop some type of communication, possibly sign language. (AT the school, because our two little toddlers tend to monopolize any visits in our house)

5 comments:

  1. She looks so much healthier and happier! Keep on posting we love to hear! Cara

    ReplyDelete
  2. She looks great, she is doing so well! Did I miss the post about her cath results?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cath results will be at our follow-up appointment on Friday the 13th...but we may know something sooner than that. I am way too impatient to sit and wait.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The difference is amazing! She is just beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Lou, Stew and Everyone!

    I'm just peeking in and catching up. Happy Birthdays to everyone who's having those anymore! I quit this year. Lou, I can't believe we've hit the 50 mark and kept going! Noooooo!!!

    All the pictures are wonderful! The one of Onnolee looking at her cake with candles lit is perfect, her face says, "It's finally MINE!" Poor Jesse, cleaning all those high chair spills! What a trooper!

    I'm happy to see the cath went well, always praying for you guys and hoping for good news. I've marked the 13th on my calendar. Fingers crossed!

    I have to say that this week's been sort of sad for me, thinking about the anniversary of Bre's passing on Tuesday. I think about her and all of you so much, I wish she could have been here to feel all the new life and excitement in the house.

    Love to you always.

    ReplyDelete