29 March, 2009

Snow, paint and haircuts!

On Friday we woke up to almost 5 inches of snow, and still snowing! The schools were closed, which hardly ever happens so the kids got an extra long Spring Break.


This is Bubs' first real experience at playing in the snow as he was too young to want to last year. He had a blast!









He did pretty well at driving in snow!







Even more fun when big brother joins in!!



We are majorly renovating the whole house, starting with the kitchen and my sewing room. Bubs had to help me paint.

Notice his shaggy hair 'cause Mama's going to cut it shortly...





Here's the haircut! I am so happy that I am learning to cut the boys' hair myself. Estuardo does NOT do well at the barbershop any more. My Mom gave me the clippers she used to cut my Dad's hair with and they work great! I am getting pretty good at it too!

Kory got a haircut too.

Now I am not responsible for Jesse's hair. That's a Dad haircut.

And of course the little blonde Princess! Speaking of hair, hers is finally starting to look nice. And thick!!! She is almost ready for her first haircut but I will take her to the beauty shop and let the experts do hers. The orphanage haircut was a real chop job and needs a professional to fix.








And Daddy's Girl!

3 comments:

  1. The snow is beautiful and, hopefully done for the year all over the place! Whatta winter, whatta spring, what the...*$#(&@!

    Great haircuts, Lou! The clippers are such a wonderful time, stress and money saver. I used to tell all the kids in the neighborhood to "Line up, but I only know how to give one kind"! I never did get any of them to sit in my chair except Dan and my ex! Maybe that's why he ran away! Did you ask Marisol if she'd also like to feel The Wrath of The Clippers? :)

    Haha, Stew and Onnolee. Could you raise children who are any happier? I don't think so! Mattea's hair does look thicker and she looks so happy, too. C'mon, what are they puttin' in the water in your town!? *grins*

    Love ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe you had so much snow in March.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love to see your new pictures!

    I think about you often!

    ReplyDelete