09 November, 2007

Another doctor visit already!

Time is just flying by...seems like Onnolee just had her 7-month check and here are some pics from her 8-month check. Her height and weight have pretty much stayed the same this month. I think she is going to be tiny after all. Can't wait to see you baby girl! 6 more days!!!
This is a photo of Onnolee and her fostermom. I can tell that Onnolee is very well cared for and loved. And she is wearing the dress that I sent down a few weeks ago in her care package!

Ah, the classic monthly photo of Onnolee's opinion of that darned scale! She sure does hate going to the doctor, and especially getting weighed!

3 comments:

  1. Oh my GOSH! I've missed so MUCH! She's so sweet, pouting on the scale. Little does she know that's not ever going to change. We gals have to stick together and throw our scales away! Haha!

    Have a safe and wonderful trip, Lou. Bring that Angel Face HOME!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish I was bringing her home! At least I will get to hold her and smell her and reassure myself that she's real. Giving her back will definitely be hard.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It just ticks me off SO MUCH to KNOW that if you were rich and famous none of this would be an issue.

    ReplyDelete