20 November, 2007

I am SO THANKFUL...

This is the week of Thanksgiving, and I am very grateful that Estuardo and I got to make that special trip to Guatemala to spend some time with beautiful Onnolee who is such a little princess! We had a wonderful trip and made some great memories!
But...
I am also very, very, very extremely thankful that 2 days before Thanksgiving
WE ARE OUT OF PGN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
They have signed off on our case and it's official!!!!!!!!!!! Our coordinator has guesstimated about 4 to 6 weeks until pickup, but with all of these holidays coming up, that could either speed things up or slow them down. But some time in the next weeks, Onnolee is COMING HOME!!!

5 comments:

  1. I'M COVERED IN HAPPY GOOSEBUMPS! They're coming in waves! You had a feeling this might happen! Will you even unpack your bags?! I AM SO EXCITED AND THRILLED!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Come home in time for Christmas, Onnolee!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, we get to go baby shopping on Black Friday, WOOHOO!!!!! I guess the suitcase stays out for a few more weeks! YAYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. YIPPEE!! I hope the rest goes quickly for you.
    Gail

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lou,
    Congratulations!!! As you know we are out too! I am so happy for you! Isn't this the best feeling? Maybe we will meet on our pick up trips!!!! Keep in touch!

    Nicole

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations!!!! I'm Cameo, the one who you met in the Houston airport on my way for pick up trip. What wonderful news for you to get while visiting!

    ReplyDelete