16 July, 2008

Moving along...

A lot happening around here...
I am off now for the rest of the week. A lot to do in a few days...
I have two job interviews in Idaho next week. I am hoping for an offer I can't refuse. We are going to try to look at some houses while we are there too. We've done some online house-shopping ahead of time and we are pretty sure we can find something we like, if we can only hopefully sell this house and then get financing for another one.
Stew is leaving for NY tomorrow afternoon. When he went online to print his boarding passes he freaked because he realized he was supposed to leave TODAY. OOPS. Thankfully, they changed the date for him with no penalty!
We leave for Salt Lake on Saturday. I am driving up in the van with all the kiddos. That should be an adventure!
Adoption progress- We are almost done with our preliminary homestudy paperwork, and will be mailing it off to Idaho, hopefully this week. I made appointments for next Monday for our physicals, and we will try to get our background checks done at that time too. Half of our 6 reference letters are done and on the way to Idaho too. I think that is almost all we can do for now. I am waiting to hear back from the adoption agency for more details. It is starting to sink in and be real! I will post pictures as soon as I am allowed. Wait until you see my angel boy!

1 comment:

  1. I don't know how you do it! I'm sure you're baby D boy will be beautiful! Positive. God bless you, Lou.

    Why Idaho? Potato cravings? tee hee

    ReplyDelete