13 November, 2008

Got our tickets!!!

I just finished purchasing our tickets to...Eastern Europe...We will be flying on Delta and leaving on December 1st to get there in plenty of time. We have made arrangements for the 3 older children and we will be taking Estuardo and Onnolee with us. We got a fantastic flight, only one stop at JFK, and then straight to...Eastern Europe. We have a 2-3 hour layover at JFK which will be a perfect amount of time in between. And the price was below what I had budgeted, so I am very happy!!!
Stay tuned...we are preparing to draw a name for the Wii...TBA in a few minutes...

3 comments:

  1. Wow! I just saw you got your date! That is great congratulations. I haven't been good at reading other peoples blogs lately. Now that I am all alone and have plenty of time I will be reading again. Can't wait you read your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so excited about your trip! I have considered taking some of our kids with us but they would not deal well with the long hours sitting in the car while paperwork is being done. I am so glad you got such a good deal on airfare. I can't remember whether you are planning one trip or two?
    Joy,RR

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats! I am so happy for you!

    ReplyDelete