21 November, 2008

Nesting

Wow, in less than 5 days I will be heading up to Salt Lake City with the kids to spend Thanksgiving with my family up there and to get the older ones settled in where they will be staying for the next several weeks.
Onnolee's passport got here in one week from the time we sent the application in. Whew, that was a relief! It never even showed up in their system online.
So for the next couple of days, we will be packing and cleaning. I did most of my packing last weekend, but still working on the carry-ons. Stew hasn't started yet, so that's his priority. We are also cleaning, floor-washing, doing the rest of the laundry...
Estuardo is ready! All he can talk about is going to see Grandma and his big sister Serena, and then the airplane ride! He is very excited!!!
I am too...I can't wait to meet our little sweetheart!!!

1 comment:

  1. Again, Lou, I will say you simply amaze me. I am so happy and proud that you are following God's will in your life. I can't even wrap my head around going through the adoption process again right now. I would love for Malaena-Sloan to have a little sister but I don't know if I can mentally wrap my head around the journey. I'm so excited to see your new edition!!! God bless your journey. CHeri

    ReplyDelete