25 November, 2008

It's all working out just right...

When we first started the journey to Mattea, I had almost no leave time as I had used it all up for Onnolee's adoption. I sat down to tally up how much time we might need, and my "hopeful" estimate was 4 weeks, or 144 hours. Then I added up the hours I have plus the holiday time I will earn in the next month, and my grand total was...143.5 hours!!!!!!!!! I couldn't believe it! I was hoping I would have at least 2 weeks, but didn't figure I would have FOUR! We have had an amazing journey so far. I can't wait to meet our little miss in 11 days. I am getting so psyched!!!

5 comments:

  1. God does take pleasure in working out the DETAILS of our lives! LOL! HUGS! (and wish we were going with you!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Isn't it amazing how God makes things that seem so impossible work? I am so happy for you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. 11 days, I am thrilled for you, and praying for Mattea. Isn;t it wonderful when God knows just what we need, having 4 weeks paid leave is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  4. And never let her go. Godspeed to you and Stew.

    ReplyDelete
  5. How are you doing, my friend. You are really down to the wire now. Hope you can post again soon.
    Joy

    ReplyDelete