21 January, 2009

Pictures

This is Mattea on "Spring Day" in her yellow daisy dress.

Modeling her hot green crocs. (size 6)

Eating, and happy, doing her dance.

It was hard to get a picture and keep the camera dry!
My tiny, precious princess!
Hey, Serena, how do you like my outfit?
ODESA APARTMENT!
Bathroom complete with bidet. (Of course, I have no clue how to use it but we have one.)
Bright,cheery kitchen with microwave and self-lighting gas stove, but no oven.
Living room with fold-out couch complete with sleeping beauty.
Large t.v. with cable and some English channels.
6th floor view---the backwards 777 in the middle is the front of the supermarket.
YAYYY!!! A clothes washer!
Computer with intermittent internet. (It's cloudy so it comes and goes...)





8 comments:

  1. I didn't realize yu guys are out! How wonderful! Congrats! Now get that girl home!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is just so precious!!!!!!
    I love her smile! I'm so excited for you!
    Amy

    ReplyDelete
  3. looks like you are have a ball! Can't wait til you are HOME safe and sound and mission accomplished. Hope paperwork comes quick!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I never would have thought accommodations would be so grand! I'd NEVER come home, haha! That's just me, though, you've so much to come home to! She's so beautiful and you look so happy! I love the video in the other post, too. The beginnings of a wonderful life for you all. Come on home with her soon!

    ReplyDelete
  5. She looks so wonderful, is her health better than you expected? I can;t wait to hear more about her.

    ReplyDelete
  6. My gosh,she is gorgeous! One of my favorite lil' girls ever on RR. How blessed she is to have you as her family, and how blessed you all are to have her in it. We hope to travel in the spring, but the area we are headed to is very remote. We don't hope to stay anywhere this nice. Lucky! :P
    Much love,
    Miranda Tubbs (Sergey's mom)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lou, I was glad of course to see pictures of your girlie but also of the washing machine. Yes!
    Joy

    ReplyDelete
  8. Looking at your older posts, I see you brought some babies with you your 1st trip. We will be having to do the same. How did you manage with court and all?Please email me at kafkmom0308@rock.com If you have the time, and let me know.
    God bless :)
    Miranda(Sergey's mom)

    ReplyDelete