19 February, 2009

New pictures...

Onnolee and her Daddy


I really like this one.

Yay, no tape on her face!

Mattea's hair is finally long enough to pull up into a bow.

I like my new brother!





On the move---Now that she's feeling better, it's hard to get Mattea to sit still for pics!

Mashed potato hair mousse...

Estuardo's turn. He's still into dressing himself in pajamas all day...sometimes right side out.

Kory showing off his muscles.
Bubs again...cheese, Mama!
Anyone have a caption for this one??

5 comments:

  1. I think she's saying- "one minute mom, my mouth's full!" :)

    Love all the pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great new pics! I love Kory's muscles and Jesse in the background, looking on. Onnolee is turning into such a striking young beauty and Estuardo, what a personality! And what teeth!

    A caption for the picture...
    The sum of the square roots of any two sides of an isosceles triangle is equal to the square root of the remaining side.
    (Scarecrow, Wizard of Oz)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh! There's Marisol! She was hiding behind Kory's muscle!

    ReplyDelete
  4. 'one moment mum , i can feel one brewing.....'

    ReplyDelete
  5. "You wait just one minute before you stick that in my mouth!" She's adorable and I will be praying for her.

    ReplyDelete