28 February, 2009

Two Very Special Birthdays!

Number one special birthday was last Saturday...MINE!!! With all the commotion this week, I haven't had a chance to post about it. My husband went to the local QUILT SHOP!!! And picked out a quilt instruction book and had them help him purchase all the fabrics for me to make a quilt! And then he drove into Albuquerque to buy me some of my favorite See's chocolates to go with it, and a really sweet birthday card that has a recording of his voice then some music. That was so extra special for him to do all of that for me! But THEN he came home and baked me a birthday cake from SCRATCH! My absolute favorite recipe with chocolate cake and peanut butter frosting, YUM!!! So I had an awesome birthday!

I did need a little help to blow out all 51 candles!

And today is my beautiful mother's 90th birthday!!! (Can you believe it?!?!)

Happy Birthday, Mom!!! We love you very much!!!



8 comments:

  1. Hope you had a very happy birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy birthday!! What a wonderfully thoughtful husband you have!! He sounds like a keeper!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your mom looks AWESOME! Happy Birthday to the two of you! The cake looked yummy!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. YOUR HUSBAND IS A VERY SWEET MAN,HE DOES SO MUCH FOR YOU AND YOU DO SO MUCH FOR ALL THOSE BEAUTIFUL CHILDREN HOPE YOUR DAY WAS GOOD GOD BLESS PAULINE FITZGERALD

    ReplyDelete
  5. I LOVE THE PICTURES OF ALL THE CHILDREN AND HOW MUCH THEY ARE GROWING AND ALL OF THEIR LITTLE ANTICS. I WISH YOUR MOM A HAPPY BIRTHDAY ALSO SHE IS A SWEET LADY. TAKE CARE AND GOD BLESS. PAULINE FITZGERALD

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your mom looks beautiful!! Happy Birthday!

    ReplyDelete