13 February, 2009

We're doin' good!

Estuardo and I spent the whole afternoon at the social security office, but it's DONE. Otherwise, we are all doing well and adjusting. Estuardo and Onnolee were curious about Mattea at first, and then jealous, but Estuardo now stops himself realizing he can't be too rough with her.
Here he was saying,"Mama, I want to say 'Cheese!'"

"Me too, me too!"

Here's Mattea in her new high chair learning how to finger feed. I have to fish the cheerios out of the seat several times but she is beginning to be able to get them in her mouth all by herself!

1 comment:

  1. It's so beautiful to see the 3 littler ones all coming together as a family. Can Mattea still have Cheerios on the Celiac diet? I've found that even though oats aren't now considered a gluten threat that I do have a cross sensitivity. I use a lot of soy flour instead, 35% protein and cheaper than a lot of the other gluten-free flour blends.

    ReplyDelete