11 August, 2008

DECISION MADE


I contacted a pediatric cardiologist over the weekend and he feels that this girl could benefit greatly from medical treatment. He thanked me for contacting him as he has a huge heart for international adoptions. Turns out he has developed cardiac programs in several Central and South American countries as well.

When I showed my husband his email, his expression melted. "Go ahead and tell them..."

So...we have decided to commit to adopt her. To step around the fear and uncertainty and love this little girl forever.

5 comments:

  1. Ohhhhh congratulations!!! I am so excited!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to follow you on your journey to bring your beautiful daughter home!
    Amy
    RR

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness. She is so precious. I am so happy to hear that she will know the joy of a family.

    ReplyDelete
  4. There was little doubt in my mind that Stew would come through. Good luck. I'll grab your button and post it in all my profiles.

    <3 <---- If I could make a better heart I would.

    ReplyDelete