23 August, 2008

On the FAST TRACK


Wow, things seem to be coming together amazingly fast! Our USCIS adoption officer is working with us to expedite our country change, and gave us an on the spot fingerprint appointment today, so our fingerprints are updated. And she is doing what she can to process our paperwork with the possibility of having our new I-171H this coming week!

September 1st is starting to look like a do-able goal for our dossier completion!!

I guess we need to step up our fundraising efforts a notch. Yikes.

I am working on a quilt to raffle, so stay tuned...

Hang in there little girl. We will be there soon.

2 comments:

  1. It sure is looking like this was all meant to be! I've my fingers, toes and eyes crossed for you all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. following your journey! Just found you on Reeces's Rainbow. We were matched with Aiden just YESTERDAY!

    ReplyDelete