13 August, 2008

PLEASE HELP HER COME HOME!


The code will produce this on your website:
Mattea Olena
Grab This Button


This is our new fundraising link to help raise funds for Mattea Olena. She is 6 years old. Mattea has Down Syndrome. She also has some serious heart problems. Mattea lives in an orphanage in Eastern Europe. We are trying to adopt her so that she can receive the medical care that she desperately needs. We are reaching out to ask for your help. When you click on this button, it leads you to Mattea's adoption fund at the Reece's Rainbow website. Any donations made there are TAX DEDUCTIBLE and all of the money will be used for Mattea's adoption. Also please consider clicking on the "Grab This Button" or using the HTML code in the little window above, and adding our link to your website or signature line. Please help us save Mattea's life!

4 comments:

  1. I so hope I can also quietly inspire people not only t care, but to give. Love you Lou.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I added your button to my blog. Hope it helps :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. She's on my blog too ... I really hope it helps!

    ReplyDelete