27 December, 2008

Christmas miracle!

As you may have read a few weeks ago, in order to return from Eastern Europe when we did, we had to use our entire adoption savings account that had been allotted for my return trip in January. I have been stressing over how to replace those funds with only 2 or 3 weeks to do it in.
Well, we received a wonderful Christmas miracle. Another adoptive family has donated my round trip ticket to Kyiv! I am very moved and very, very grateful!!! That will go a long way to help bring our sweet Mattea home. This whole adoption process has been amazing. I have witnessed many small and large miracles along the way and watched as closed doors opened. I feel very blessed and humbled to be a part of it. And I can't wait to get our new little daughter home! Thanks so much to the very special family, and everyone else who has contributed and prayed us through this.

No comments:

Post a Comment