28 December, 2008

PLEASE HELP US BRING HER HOME





As I mentioned yesterday, on our initial trip to Eastern Europe we were forced to use our entire adoption fund to be able to return home. My return trip is planned for 1/16-1/31 and I am starting at square one. Thanks to a very generous family, my plane ticket has been covered (thank-you, thank-you, hugs, hugs). I still need to raise about $2000 more to cover the rest of the expenses. I only have 2 weeks. I will be jumping at every opportunity to work overtime at my job, but for that I only have this one week coming up, as the pay period ends this Friday. So I decided to try to hold yet one more fundraiser. With your prayers and help this one last time, I have faith that everything will once again come together. Please help me spread the word if you also have a blog site. I will be randomly gifting one lucky donor with a $100 Amazon.com gift certificate. Please keep us in your prayers in the coming weeks as we prepare to bring our little miss home to her anxiously waiting family, and to much needed medical care.

7 comments:

  1. Good luck and many prayers! I wish we could have done more!
    Renee
    (Soon to be Kellsey's mommy)

    ReplyDelete
  2. We'll add you all and Mattea to our special prayer list, and we hope others will give as they can as well. Many blessings!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mattea is such a doll! I'll bet you can't wait to get back to her. How is her health lately?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I will post the link on my blog! We donated already to your RR account, hope you got it?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I DO believe it! I DO! Lou, I always hold on to the desperate thread of hope that there are good and GREAT people in the world and that there's a positive force somewhere in the universe that will set things moving in the right direction. I HAVE to believe it or I'd just give right the heck up! You know I've been so down lately, this is the best possible news I could have hoped to hear! I knew that ALL the good people couldn't have NO money! I am so happy for you and for Mattea. Dry your eyes and find someone to hug right now! Then bring that sweet little girl HOME!

    Love, Love, LOVE!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good Luck I donated $5 via paypal e-check you should get it in about 4 days i know its not much but i figure my little bit might help Im a long time lurker of RR and blogs but only recently have I found myself with any money to help anyone I am hoping to be able to give some more to a child to help their new families bring them home I live in Australia and im not able to adopt myself but I love to watch all the kids who get a chance to have a fantastic life with loving people rather than stuck in the mental institutions I know the orphanges are nice but it no life really anyway im probably ranting a bit so i'll say goodnight from down under and good luck happy new year

    ReplyDelete
  7. We're praying here, Lou. Posted on my blog about your need.

    ReplyDelete