16 December, 2008

Court tomorrow, then home

Just a quick note--- our court appointment is tomorrow morning! I am not nervous, yet... Then we head directly to Kyiv via bus and overnight train this time. Once we arrive in Kyiv, I think we are headed straight for the airport, so it will be one looonnnngggg journey back home. In case I don't get to post before we get home, please keep us all in your prayers. For a smooth court experience, and that the kids will do okay travelling all that time, and that WE will do okay, too. Mattea Olena is a sweetheart. I can't wait until we can bring her home to stay.

6 comments:

  1. Prayers sent! I hope court is smooth and that you have a safe trip!

    Amanda (RR)

    ReplyDelete
  2. thinking of you and saying a prayer for safe travels!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Praying for a easy court date and trip home. (Wishing the 10 day wait will be waived too)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'll be praying for your trip home. I'm sorry you have to leave without your girl. Praying the time goes quickly until you can return for her. She really is a doll!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lou,
    I am praying for a easy court date and safe travels for you all on the way home. I'm looking forward to hearing from you when you return. Know that I am thinking of you and praying for you too!
    Blessings,
    Meghan
    www.thenewdickinsonfamily.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I hope court goes well! Mattea is a doll!

    ReplyDelete